These kits have been carefully designed by qualified teachers, to assist with preparing your child for school, developing confidence and building a love of learning.
Each kit contains a variety of fun, unique, quality resources and over 50 activities that can be done at your own pace, alongside your Toolkit Planner and Checklist.
These toolkits have been designed to help prepare your preschooler for school by developing confidence, foundations skills and a love of learning, without the use of worksheets.
FOCUS AREAS FOR KIT 1 INCLUDE:
- oral language
- listening and following instructions
- directional language
- story telling
- sorting and classifying
- recognising and naming numerals
- counting with 1-to-1 correspondence
- fine and gross motor and body strength
- features of a story
- being a good friend
- movement and spatial awareness
- imagination and creativity
We recognise that play is the main way in which a child learns, so we have devised these kits to embrace play.
The resources and activities in these kits have been designed and included as we feel they promote learning through hands-on experiences and can often lead to open-ended play.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE IN YOUR TOOLKIT
- Over 50 fun and engaging learning activities and reusable resources
- Clear and easy to follow parent guides
- Toolkit Planner and Checklist
- A variety of rich learning opportunities for pre-school aged children (3-5 years old)
- Parent teaching tips to assist with the education of your child
- Quality and reusable resources including;
- A beautiful picture book based on emotions
- Your own School Readiness Toolkits Backpack