The Auditory Fitness Builder program is designed to improve your child’s auditory processing skills such as working memory, phonological awareness, sustained attention and sequencing ability. Conveniently, it is completed at home on the internet.
Available in Australia only.
This is a short introduction to our 3 month Auditory Fitness Builder program for better speech, spelling, reading and comprehension in more subjects.
Using the evidence-based Fast ForWord123 program used by speech pathologists and schools worldwide, you can strengthen the neural pathways for language and learning. Growth mindset coaching included for FREE.
Note that results are best measured over 3 months. You can continue a monthly arrangement or take up the other 2 months for just $598. NDIS approved for Self Managed and Plan Managed clients.
Headphones that cover the ears will be required. We only recommend the Microsoft LifeChat LX3000 available from JB HiFi for around $40.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call Monique on 0417 047 687.
Terms and conditions apply as follows:
- The Auditory Fitness Builder program is only available in Australia.
- The Client understands that their expectations of outcomes takes into account the constraints that impact the effectiveness of the Program (see point 10).
- The subscription is for a continuous month’s usage and may not be paused during the subscription period, unless agreed by Brain Wise Learning and confirmed by email.
- The client understands that this is a sample of the Auditory Fitness Builder which is a three month program and results may reflect this.
- For the best possible outcome, the Client agrees to use the Program in accordance with the protocols advised by Brain Wise Learning. Additionally, for parent/s or guardian/s working with children, you are responsible for ensuring compliance and that all exercises presented each day are completed. The minimum protocol is 30 minutes, 5 days per week.
- While there is much scientifically based evidence for the effectiveness of the program, Brain Wise Learning does not warrant any particular outcome or result, as individual brains differ. Please see point 10 – Considerations that may impact the effectiveness of the Programs.
- Brain Wise Learning will provide technical support relating to the program, but will not be responsible for the compatibility or performance of the Client’s computer, Internet and communication technology.
- The Client agrees not to copy, rent, lease, lend, licence, sub-licence, sell, export, assign, transfer or in any other way disseminate, reverse engineer, decompile, or create derivative works or adaptations of the Programs.
- The amount of any refund will be at the sole discretion of Brain Wise Learning and an administration fee of $50 may be deducted.
- Considerations that may impact the effectiveness of the program:
- Internet – The Client must have a fast, reliable internet connection.
- Ability to use a mouse – The student must be capable of using the mouse.
- Autism– depending on where the student is on the spectrum, progress may be slow or limited
- Age/Ability – Due to the young age and ability of students using this program, it is best to remain with them and not leave them unsupervised.
- Cerebral Palsy– progress may be limited or slow due to physical restraints
- Colour Blindness– Several exercises rely on colour differentiation
- Developmental delay or intellectual impairment– progress may be limited or slow
- Down Syndrome– progress may be limited or slow
- Dyspraxia– the Program will not help with the motor planning of Dyspraxia but may be of use in addressing language development
- Hearing impairment– some users with hearing impairment may need an FM loop as the program requires The Client to be able to hear auditory stimuli
- Sight impairment– the Program relies on viewing a computer screen.